Frequently Asked Questions
What information do I need to include in a support request?
Last Updated 4 months ago
In order to help you as quickly as possible, please provide as much information as you can when making a support request. At a minimum, this information should include:
- Which server/instance are you using?
- Is this a problem in the portal, the administration application or both?
- How do you make the problem happen?
- What is the problem?
- Do you get an error message? If so, what is the error message?
- Are you not getting the results that you expect? If so, what results do you get and what should you get?
- If the application is crashing, have you included the mango.crash file?